Annotations for Digest Diet Cookbook : 150 All-New Fat Releasing Recipes to Lose Up to 26 Lbs in 21 Days!
Baker & Taylor
"FEATURES 150 ALL-NEW MOUTHWATERING RECIPES: The diet calls for 21 days of easy, delicious, home-cooked meals. The cookbook offers dieters 150 all-new easy-to-make recipes, identified by diet phase so that it's simple to mix and match according to their favorites. INCLUDES SAMPLE MENUS FOR DIFFERENT LIFESTYLES: To show how readers can put the recipes together into daily menus that fit within the diet, the book will include all-new sample meal plans tailored to specific needs, such as a family-friendly, cooking for one, or on-the-go dieter"--
Baker & Taylor
Provides easy-to-make recipes for those looking to shed some pounds, including creamy double-mushroom barley soup, Indian-spiced shrimp, tofu lasagna, Thai beef salad, and lemony quinoa and butternut pilaf.
Eat up and slim down with this companion to the phenomenally successful The Digest Diet.
In The Digest Diet
, Liz Vaccariello and the editors of Reader's Digest
sifted through the latest weight-loss science to develop a groundbreaking 21-day eating plan demonstrated to help you drop the pounds. Real-life men and women who tried the plan--and lost up to 26 pounds! The Digest Diet Cookbook
will give readers 150 all-new fat releasing recipes so they can branch out with new foods but still maintain their weight loss results. In addition, the book will include:
- Buying and storing tips for the 13 amazing fat-releasing foods
- Guidelines on how to mix and match recipes to make your own menus
- Quick and easy tips on organizing your kitchen and pantry to make cooking easier, shopping for and storing fat releasers, and scaling recipes to feed just the right number of people
- More than 50 full-color photographs
- Daily Menus for vegetarians, cooks on a budget, and other special needs
- Inspirational stories from our testers
Whether you're new to The Digest Diet
or looking to maintain your fabulous success, The Digest Diet Cookbook
is all you need to get and stay thin and healthy for life.