Annotations for Amateur
Baker & Taylor
Argues that President Obama is arrogant and incompetent and discusses how his wife wields immense control over him, the real reason Rahm Emmanuel left the White House and much more.
Baker & Taylor
Argues the President Obama is arrogant and incompetent and discusses how his wife wields immense control over him, the real reason Rahm Emmanuel left the White House, and how Obama has forgotten and ignored those who helped put him in power.
It's amateur hour at the White House. So says New York Times
bestselling author Edward Klein in his new political exposť The Amateur
. Tapping into the public's growing sentiment that President Obama is in over his head, The Amateur
argues that Obama's toxic combination of incompetence and arrogance have run our nation and his presidency off the rails. ?Obama was both completely inexperienced and ideologically far to the left of Americans when he entered the White House," says Klein. ?And he was so arrogant that he didn't even know what he didn't know
." Klein, who is known for getting the inside scoop on everyone from the Kennedys to the Clintons, reveals never-before-published details about the Obama administration's political inner workings and about Barack and Michelle's personal lives, including:
- The inordinate influence Michelle wields over Barack and her feud with a high-profile celebrity
- The real reason Rahm Emmanuel left the White House (it wasn't for family reasons)
- Why Valerie Jarrett's role is closer to that of Rasputin than impartial senior advisor
- Obama's problems with American Jews
- How Obama has purposefully forgotten and ignored those that put him in power, including the Kennedys, and the Jewish and African American communities in Chicago
From Obama's conceited and detached demeanor, to his detrimental reliance on Michelle Obama and Valerie Jarrett's advice, to the Obamas' extravagant and out-of-touch lifestyle, The Amateur
reveals a president whose blatant ignorance and incompetence is sabotaging himself, his presidency, and America.
Think you know the real Barack Obama? You don't?not until you've read The Amateur
In this stunning exposť, bestselling author Edward Klein?a contributing editor to Vanity Fair
, former foreign editor of Newsweek
, and former editor-in-chief of the New York Times Magazine
?pulls back the curtain on one of the most secretive White Houses in history. He reveals a callow, thin-skinned, arrogant president with messianic dreams of grandeur supported by a cast of true-believers, all of them united by leftist politics and an amateurish understanding of executive leadership.
In The Amateur
- Why the so-called ?centrist" Obama is actually in revolt against the values of the society he was elected to lead
- Why Bill Clinton loathes Barack Obama and tried to get Hillary to run against him in 2012
- The spiteful rivalry between Michelle Obama and Oprah Winfrey
- How Obama split the Kennedy family
- How Obama has taken more of a personal role in making foreign policy than any president since Richard Nixon?with disastrous results
- How Michelle Obama and Valerie Jarrett are the real powers behind the White House throne
is a reporter's book, buttressed by nearly 200 interviews, many of them with the insiders who know Obama best. The result is the most important political book of the year. You will never look at Barack Obama the same way again.